Auto-discovery of the Validator Atom feed

From: Antonio Cavedoni <antonio@cavedoni.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:18:37 +0100
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Hello everyone,

I know itís not a priority, but since it went off the radar in
September I thought it was worth it to point out this:

Basically, adding the following line in the <head> of the WMVS would
make its feed auto-discoverable in news readers and in rss/atom-
enabled user agents (as my Safari on OS X, but so is Firefox on any
platform) and that would make it much more useful enabling one-click
subscription, for example. The line that needs to be put in:-

<link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml"
       href="http://validator.w3.org/whatsnew.atom" />