[meeting] reminder: 2005-03-08

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:16:48 +0900
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

We are having our regular IRC meeting today, same time and venue as
usual:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/QaDev

I see no regrets written down in the wiki, but if you have any
last-minute regrets, please send them in ASAP.

Your agenda items always welcome, so far we seem to be heading toward
some discussion on getting WGs involved, liaising with them, and how
this somehow ties to the design discussion on the next version of the
Markup Validator.

Talk to you there (if my ISP doesn't fail me this time, that is...).