[meeting] scheduling, or canceling, the meeting on August 1st.

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:29:03 +0900
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

The first monday of the month is coming soon (August 1st), and
according to our calendar we should be having a meeting on that day. I
note, however, that Ville has note he would be mostly offline at the

Should we schedule a meeting nevertheless? One of the things we really
should discuss is our answer to Ian's proposal on logos [1] - our last
meeting [2] fell short of getting a clear response.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qa-dev/2005Jun/0024
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qa-dev/2005Jul/0004

This, and other topics, could of course be discussed on the list or
simply on IRC when people happen to be here.

Your thoughts?