Re: warning for IE/WinXP/SP2

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 20:17:26 +0100
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

>Note: file upload does not currently work with Internet Explorer on
>Windows XP Service Pack 2, see the <a>bug report with details</a>.

That phrasing suggests there is a bug in the Validator which prevents MSIE
from uploading files; it should read something to the effect that «There is
a bug in MSIE/XPSP2 which causes file uploads to fail <a>cf. bug rpt.</a>».

--
"Hath no man's dagger here a point for me?"   - Leonato, Governor of Messina.
                   See Project Gutenberg <URL:http://promo.net/pg/> for more.