[meeting] Next tentative date is in a week.

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 19:09:17 +0900
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Hi all,

The mailing-list and ad-hoc IRC'ing have been rather efficient of late,
so it's up to the group whether we should have a meeting soon. I think
it would be worthwhile to have everyone around at the same time, but
I'd like to hear your opinion.

The next "tentative" date for a meeting would be a week from now,
2005-09-05 16:00UTC.

Could you mention in the http://esw.w3.org/topic/QaDev wiki whether you
would be available for this meeting/willing to have it?

Thank you.