Building OpenSP from CVS

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 07:33:32 +0100 (BST)
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

Hi,

I've had a look at this.

In principle, the sequence
	autoinit.sh
	./configure --options
	make
	make install
should be sufficient

I can confirm that the above works, and produces good libs and
executables, on this box (my laptop).  The only missing ingredient
was an ltmain.sh which I just copied in.

qa-dev is missing /usr/bin/aclocal, which is required by autoinit.sh.
Perhaps Olivier can investigate what .deb that lives in (assuming
debian packages it somewhere:-)

FWIW I've copied back the package I built here to qa-dev, and it
appears to work.  Anyone wants to play, it's in ~nick/osp-cvs/inst .

--
Nick Kew