Re: Some checklink WIP stuff

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 10:24, Olivier Thereaux wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 14, 2004, Olivier Thereaux wrote:
> >
> > Quick note - the dependency on XML::SAX is not sufficient, there's also
> > XML::SAX::Writer.
>
> And XML::SAX::Machines.
> I couldn't find a SAX bundle, that would've been handy.

Doh, well, I put the dependencies to Makefile.PL about 1 minute before
rolling the tarball and 100% without testing, so this is sort of
expected...

In case someone with Fedora Core 2 wants to try it out, the needed stuff
that's not shipped with FC is available from fedora.us and/or
cachalot.mine.nu as RPMs.

> I am looking at the code now, looks good so far.

*gasp* ;)