Re: User control of validator results pages.

On May 15, 2004, at 22:18, Nick Kew wrote:
> As hinted a few times on IRC, I'd like to see the presentation of
> results pages compacted a little, with the full gory detail a
> user option.

I like the principle and I certainly can see usage scenarios where this
would be useful. An alternate take un the principle would be a tabbed
interface (also as hinted on IRC).

I guess the interest of a "vertical" expand-collapse (as opposed to
tabbed interface) is that we could implement a user-based preference (I
suppose cookies+scripting would do the trick) and keep some sections
collapsed and some expanded when validating another page.

Would like to hear others' ideas on this.