[checklink] navbar links

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 07:16:56 +0900
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
I've been discussing a bit with Ville on our decision to put the same
style and navigation for checkink as we have for the Markup Validator.

The latest idea would be along these lines:
> I suppose we could have links as follows:
>
> homepage: [homepage] + download + documentation + WMVS
> documentation: homepage + download + [documentation] + WMVS
> results: homepage + download + documentation + WMVS

(with [foo] not being a link, only showing where you are)

the documentation page being a configuration option, it will be easy to
figure out the link to [documentation]. However, I'm a bit puzzled
about the link to "homepage", as the documentation is generally pulled
off cvsweb, not the local instance.

Thoughts and ideas on that? It seems to be the last blocker(?) for a
release of 3.9.3.