Re: [check] open bug roundup

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:32:12 +0100
To: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Cc: public-qa-dev@w3.org
Le mar 23/03/2004 ŗ 06:19, olivier Thereaux a ťcrit :
> Then there is the issue of "fussy parsing", for which which I am not
> certain we have reached a decision. But if we decide either to trash
> the idea altogether or to make it non-default, I do not think it should
> be very long to make the changes.

I think making it non-default, with a call for feedback on the results
page when it is used by the requester would be a good first compromise.

> Given all of the above, I would like to go around the table for your
> opinion on pushing the 0.6.5beta2 (as it is in its current state)
> forward, even to a release state:

I'm all for releasing a new beta, with a short deadline before going to
production.

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org