Re: [meeting] notes from 2004-07-06

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:53:14 +0100 (BST)
To: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, olivier Thereaux wrote:

> Here are my notes from our meeting on IRC "yesterday".

Aaargh!  I forgot.

Can we have one or more of:
  * an automated email reminder 24 hours before
  * a 'next meet' reminder permanently in the Topic for #validator

I've revisited that doctype-defaulting bug and am discussing a proposed
solution with Terje.  When I tried hacking it into current CVS code, the
indirection in the current templating system confused me sufficiently
to suppose that I'm completely off-base in "check", but I think I've
demoed the fix in outline.

--
Nick Kew

Nick's manifesto: http://www.htmlhelp.com/~nick/