Re: distribute checklink after this beta?

From: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 00:43:36 +0200
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 22:16, Ville Skyttä wrote:

> So, a TODO list follows:

...and the first test version of checklink as a CPAN distribution is
available for testing at http://koti.welho.com/vskytta/W3C-LinkChecker/

Known issues:
- Some broken links :)
- Documentation needs to be improved

Regarding the release, I will be away from computers (vacation) for two
weeks starting next Saturday (28 Feb).  I would like to proceed with the
following plan: fix the reported issues when I'm back, finish the
packaging and CVS reorganization, and arrange a quick new testing
session for a couple of days using the packaged version running at
:8001.