Re: How to make verbosemsg.cfg more useful

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@zoy.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:42:06 +0900
Cc: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
I asked myself similar questions when working on the beta2 recently. I
think the current (annoying, perhaps) display of "can you find a better
explanation" could be made less visible when we move to release. In the
meantime, if seeing it motivates people to contribute more explanation
messages, good for us and them.

As for the format, I (as main editor of the messages, at least
recently) would also be happier with a simpler design for the file.

I wish I had more ideas for the "help wanted". The list isn't such a
bad thing for that purpose, especially given how few we receive.

Ideas welcome, I may tweak the code, though certainly not today...