Re: BleedValidator in WinIE

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 07:27:40 +0900
Cc: public-qa-dev@w3.org
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>

On Apr 15, 2004, at 16:59, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
>   The layout [...] still suffers from
> <http://www.google.com/search?q=guillotine+bug> in Internet
> Explorer/Windows.

Hmm, I heard of it but since my windows machine won't work any more, I
can't really test and fix.

Given that 0-6-5b2 is mostly about presentation, layout and
documentation, I am going forward with it today, the beta test period
will be used for fixing CSS bugs with a larger pool of
browsers/platform that we had when coding the CSS changes.

And AFAIK, http://qa-dev.w3.org/wmvs/0.6/ (and CVS) has all the latest
CSS code. Terje commited his a short while ago.