Re: [meeting] agenda+ libcroco - 2004-04-06

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:10:46 +0900
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
Salut Dodji,

On Apr 5, 2004, at 18:19, dodji@seketeli.org wrote:
> Sorry for my silence.

No problem, I hope my remark did not seem harsh, it would be perfectly
fine if you didn't have time to work on it, and it's even better if you
did! :)

> I went forward in the plan we defined.
> Now, libcroco provides parsing location (line/col/byte offset) for all
> the CSS language constructions available at the SAC level.
> I haven't started to work on the structured error reporting
> architecture yet.
>
> You still can start testing the library.

Thanks. I guess we'll spend a little time during the meeting discussing
how we should go forward w.r.t this. I don't think we should spend too
long on the topic, though.

You're obviously most welcome to join the meeting.