Re: FYI: New tips on prod validator

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 06:27:41 +0900
Cc: public-qa-dev@w3.org, slesch@w3.org, karl@w3.org
To: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>

On Friday, Sep 19, 2003, at 01:26 Asia/Tokyo, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A few proposed tips have gone through the 2 weeks period

Yeah, reminds me there is a new one to review...

> http://www.w3.org/2003/07/30-color
>   If You Pick One Color, Pick Them All

This one's borken, probably because of the comma.
I tried the obvious (quote marks in the config file) without success.
Guess DanC didn't foresee we'd use commas... I wish we'd use
Config::General already.

> Olivier, I have not put there "Create legible Web pages" as I was not
> sure if you still wanted it as a tip or if you thought it was to be
> superseded by Susan's tips.

Susan's work expands and supersedes what I had done.