FYI: New tips on prod validator

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 18 Sep 2003 18:26:14 +0200
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org, ot@w3.org
Cc: slesch@w3.org, karl@w3.org
Hi all,

A few proposed tips have gone through the 2 weeks period review on
www-qa, and so have I pushed them on the production service:
  If You Pick One Color, Pick Them All
  Care With Font Size
 Use <link>s in your document

(I have put them in both the prod branch, and the current HEAD).

Olivier, I have not put there "Create legible Web pages" as I was not
sure if you still wanted it as a tip or if you thought it was to be
superseded by Susan's tips.
I think it doesn't hurt to have redundancy on those topics, but let me
know what you think.