Re: Accounts on qa-dev / status of contributors

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 05:25:30 +0100
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org> wrote:

>On Saturday, Oct 26, 2002, at 02:07 Asia/Tokyo, Terje Bless wrote:
>>I'll note again that SSH Protocol Version 1 has known weaknesses
>
>Actually for the dev box we can do as we want, so ssh2 keys are OK.
>However, for cvs commit ability we'll need a ssh1 key anyway (at some
>point).

Speaking of the CVS server, now that we have the current maintainer of
FreeBSD-cvsweb on board, any chance of looking at updating the cvsweb
installation on dev? My biggest gripe is the fubar line spacing in Annotate
and the biggest wishlist is enscripted/color-coded output of code...

I /think/ the old URLs should still work (unlike with ViewCVS) and worst
case the two could coexist in paralell.

--
"Allright... Calm down! Relax! Start breathin´..."         -- Dr. D.R.E.