[server] accounts created

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 08:29:26 +0900
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

I have created accounts, with the "usual" login name, for : Dom, Karl,
Martin, Nick, Terje, Ville (and me).

Accounts should work (except Nick's, we still need to work the ssh key
out), if they don't, drop me a line.

No need to be lenghty about the usual "be careful, no abuse, etc", I
assume. If you want to install something, just go ahead if it's a small
tool, lib, etc. Just try to document what you've done here, so that we
don't step on each others' toes. For bigger things, we have this lists.

Drop me a line if you need (to know) something.

--
Olivier Thereaux - W3C - QA : http://www.w3.org/QA/
http://www.w3.org/People/olivier | http://yoda.zoy.org