Re: Bug Fixes Management

Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org> wrote:

>Is it possible to fill a page with each time a bug has been filed by
>someone on the list.

Possible? Yes. But...

If we're to have this -- and I do think it would be a very very good idea
-- the two options I see are:

    1) a W3C general but public Bugzilla, or...
    b) a Validator-specific Bugzilla.

You could of course use some other bug tracking tool, but Bugzilla seems
suitable. The main point is that we need some real bug/issue tracking
system. Not some manually updated web page or our own cobbled together CGI
scripts.

If push comes to shove, I can probably find a box and set it up here. But I
don't know that I can committ to hosting "The W3C Validator Bug Tracker" on
a permanent basis.

--
Interviewer: "In what language do you write your algorithms?"
    Abigail: English.