Re: [draft][ANN] New generation of the "Markup Validator" released

Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com> wrote:

>> >    * Aaron Swartz      * Jim Ley         * Nick Kew
>> >    * Christian Smith   * Karl Dubost     * Olivier Thereaux
>> >    * Dan Connolly      * Liam Quinn      * Sean Palmer
>> >    * Hugo Haas         * Martin Drst    * Ville Skytt
>
>I wonder if we shouldn't just add Bjoern and Peter to that list?
>Bjoern at least has ISTM contributed quite a lot?

Uhm, yeah, the idea was rather to single those two out among the "non-core"
contributors as having made extraordinary contributions. But you're right;
it's confusing. Let's just lump everyone together in the one list.

--
I'm [less] than thrilled by the [VM situation]; all sides of it. I [think]
we need a [fork] in that area so that you guys would stop stepping on each