Re: [check] Progress Towards Release...

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:58:30 +0100
To: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi> wrote:

>How's about that sgml-lib separation from validator in CVS, any
>news?

IF QA doesn't want to take over the responsibility for a separate DTD
collection, lets, for 0.7.0 onward, move the sgml-lib/ out of htdocs/ and
up to the top-level $CVSROOT/validator/share/dtds/ or somesuch.

>How about making the split already now on the "tarball level",
>something like:  validator-0.6.0.tar.gz and w3c-sgml-lib-0.6.0.tar.gz?

Good idea; lets do that...   ...he said, knowing full well the "Build
Tarball" Bug is assigned to him in Bugzilla. :-)

>I'll take a better look at the release as well as my jobs before it this
>evening.

Cool. As soon as you close or reschedule the two bugs (#70 and #72, IIRC)
I'll tag the release in CVS and build tarballs so you can get started on
the RPMs. BTW, weren't you supposed to check in the spec file? Or do we
wait for 0.7.0 and the CVS reorg to do that?

--
Terje, you are a sick and twisted individual, and I
think I speak for all of us when I say, "Thank you!"

               -- John Gruber <gruber@barebones.com>