we're going to have an official bugzilla

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 07:51:50 +0900
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

OK, so we're going to have an official (i.e supported) public bugzilla
at W3C.

We (systems) were on a meeting today, and the vicious circle (no public
bugzilla because no-one to use it, and no-one to use it because there
is no public bugzilla) was broken when I said that yes, we really
really needed one, besides we're already using one.

Terje will send me the files from his instance, and I will install it
on our CGI box. It will be proxied from http://www.w3.org/Bugs/
(currently 403, we're working on it).

Thanks a lot to Terje for hosting the temp service, by the way...
--
Olivier