[logvalidator] Online logvalidator ?

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:24:11 +0900
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

Damn, I just had an idea :)

The logvalidator is (unfortunately, libwww is a pain sometimes...) not
so easy to install, and since I believe it's a cool service, I'd be
tempted to create an online version : people would upload a log file
(could be big, though...), fill in a few necessary fields, and voila!

(or maybe I should package libwww and all necessary libs with the
logvalidator library...)

Besides, that'd be a replacement for a recursive validator, which we're
not likely to provide soon.

Thoughts? Worth working on?

--
Olivier