Re: minutes and next meeting

Hi Tzviya,

> On Dec 13, 2018, at 10:08 AM, Siegman, Tzviya <tsiegman@wiley.com> wrote:
>
> Minutes: https://www.w3.org/2018/12/13-pwe-minutes.html <https://www.w3.org/2018/12/13-pwe-minutes.html>
>
> You can see from the minutes that we are looking for a volunteer to format the current CEPC in ReSpec. The HTML in in GitHub but needs to be cleaned up [1]. This is the first step toward the several revisions that have been proposed to the CEPC. Please let me know if you are interested in helping.

Could you explain more what help is needed with the ReSpec formatting?

I see there are some warnings regarding headings and definitions and use of the anchor tag, but it still renders in a way that seems readable and usable: https://w3c.github.io/PWETF/ <https://w3c.github.io/PWETF/>

If that’s the extent of the help you’re looking for, I think I could probably help out and open a PR. I see that issue as tracked here, started by Ralph Swick: https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/issues/14 <https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/issues/14>
Or if there’s something more intensive needed, it would be great to either update that issue or open another issue with details of what changes are desired.

Cheers,
Nick