Re: Publishing Business Group Call today CANCELLED

As co-chair: thanks, self-deputized Garth!

Best,

Paul

Paul Belfanti
VP Production & Content Architecture
Jones & Bartlett Learning

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse any typos

> On Jun 20, 2017, at 11:13 AM, Garth Conboy <garth@google.com> wrote:
>
> Hello PBG Folks,
>
> Rick is traveling today and can't chair.
>
> Christina perhaps could chair (but doesn't have call-start-up info, and Ivan is traveling).
>
> Paul is in a meeting, and would prefer to cancel.
>
> So, CANCELLED.
>
> In two weeks there will hopefully be a more full agenda or we can at least return to the ISO/EPUB topic.
>
> Best,
>    Garth (overstepping my authority)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged, and/or proprietary material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.