From: Daniel Glazman [mailto:daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2017 3:32 AM
To: public-publishingbg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Increasing the gap between web and publishing or unifying them?

Le 08/06/2017 à 07:18, Florian Rivoal a écrit :

> The CSS WG is not a "them" to which we should make requests and then
> wait for solutions.

Right. And it does not necessarily have the expertise, either on the tech side or the feature side. Think of CSS for circular displays proposed by LG: the proposals all came from LG, and then the WG commented on them for improvements.
The CSS WG will consider (or not) everything other parties suggest, but you must be ready to be *there* to do the work with them.

</Daniel>