Re: TPAC Participation

Thanks Ivan,
Unfortunately, I cannot access the results.
Luc

De : Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org<mailto:ivan@w3.org>>
Date : dimanche 2 septembre 2018 à 11:12
À : AUDRAIN LUC AUDRAIN LUC <laudrain@hachette-livre.fr<mailto:laudrain@hachette-livre.fr>>
Cc : Garth Conboy <garth@google.com<mailto:garth@google.com>>, W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org<mailto:public-publishing-sc@w3.org>>, Tzviya Siegman <tsiegman@wiley.com<mailto:tsiegman@wiley.com>>, Ralph Swick <swick@w3.org<mailto:swick@w3.org>>
Objet : Re: TPAC Participation

On 1 Sep 2018, at 15:48, AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr<mailto:LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>> wrote:

Hi Garth,

These questions should be raised within the next PBG calls. I agree it is very important and I associate to this the questions that Liisa raised also for the PBG agenda. I don’t know if they were discussed on last call.

On TPAC attendance for PBG members, how can we know? Ivan, is there a list of TPAC attendees that we could use to compare ?

The results

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2018/results

are available; at the very end of the page there is a list of the registrants. There are over 400, so it is a bit tedious to compare, though.

On the same lists subjects, shouldn’t we receive a list of IDPF TPI registered from W3C management?

Ralph has them. Copying this to him explicitly to raise his attention:-)

Ivan

Not far from the beach in Guernsey,
Best,
Luc