[a11y] Update for PWG+APA+Silver meeting at TPAC and message for no accessibility call on Nov 15.

From: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 22:20:45 +0530
To: <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Dear Accessibility task force,
The meeting with APA and Silver task force was productive. Both the topics: publishing requirements for Silver and Media Overlays were discussed.   The minutes are at 1. and the summary is attached.
We will not be having the accessibility task force call tomorrow. We need to analyze the inputs received for Media Overlays at TPAC and will bring some possible approaches in next week’s call. Looking forward to the discussions next week.
1.
http://www.w3.org/2017/11/06-apa-minutes.html
With regards
Avneesh Singh