Publication - proposal for a high level diagram

From: Laurent Le Meur <laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 10:51:31 +0200
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
An image are often more efficient than a long discourse, so I created a diagram for helping on the discussion about the high level model of a publication. I displayed it in the WPUB Wiki, which is the proper location for experimentations.

https://github.com/w3c/wpub/wiki/Publication---High-level-diagram <https://github.com/w3c/wpub/wiki/Publication---High-level-diagram>

It's created with LucidChart, so easy to maintain online.
Please advise if you find it helpful, or misleading.

Cordialement,

Laurent Le Meur
CTO, EDRLab