Re: [a11y] Minutes for Accessibility TF call, held on Aug 23: with correct link to minutes

From: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 20:35:32 +0530
To: <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Sorry, I missed out changing the link to the minutes.
The accessibility task force has a dedicated repository now. And the link has changed.
I have updated the same in the following email.

Subject: [a11y] Minutes for Accessibility TF call, held on Aug 23, 2017

Dear Accessibility Task Force.

The cleaned minutes of the conference call held on August 23, 2017, at 14 UTC are available at 1.
The next conference call is scheduled on September 6, at 14:00 UTC (4 PM Paris / 10 AM Boston).

We discussed the following documents in the con call, and further feedback from the task force is welcome.
Accessibility requirements for navigation in WP. (link 2.)
Accessibility requirements for synchronized multimedia (link 3.)
1. (Minutes)
https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/wiki/Accessibility-Task-Force

2. (Navigation document)
https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/wiki/Description-of-Accessibility-Requirements-for-WP

3. (Synchronized multimedia requirements)
https://github.com/w3c/publ-wg/wiki/Requirements-and-design-options-for-synchronized-multimedia

With regards
Avneesh Singh
COO, DAISY Consortium