Re: PROV-ISSUE-617: Why are some prov-constraint inferences in prov-o, but not others? [Ontology]

Hi Tim,

Just to add to this, if the prov-constraints document didn't exist, would
prov-o be any different? I don't think so. The key primary driver was a good
ontology design, matching prov-dm, with the tractability constraint on OWL2,
and the scruffiness requirement.

Luc