Re: content of /ns

Oops, thanks for pointing that out, Tim. The same issue arose for other URI-s where there are both OWL and XSD files.

AFAIK there is no separate media type for XSD (I looked through [1]). So it is simply set to application/xml

Thanks again!

Ivan

[1] http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/application

----