Re: where are we with the changes to documents regarding schemas/ontologies?

Dear editors, Ivan,

As you have seen, I sent the request to restage the concerned documents.
I believe we are good to go, except for Ivan, who needs to create a
redirect for
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/provenance/prov-xml/.
<http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/provenance/prov-xml/>
There is a stub file prov-xml.ttl in mercurial at the usual location.

Luc