Re: PROV-ISSUE-661: schema appendix of PROV-XML Note [XML Serialization]

Hi Stephan,

I think this is a better idea as well. This allows us to change the schema
later if bugs arise as it's hosted in /ns like the owl ontology.

Thanks
Paul

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 6:01 PM, Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <
sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:

> PROV-ISSUE-661: schema appendix of PROV-XML Note [XML Serialization]

> Raised by: Stephan Zednik
> On product: XML Serialization
>
> from Paul's review of the PROV-XML Note:
>
>     # Appendix
>
>     * do we want the schemas here? we don't do this with the ontology
>
> Stephan:
>
> I believe this was added based on an informal request sometime early
> during the development of the Note.  I do not remember whom the requestor
> was.
>
> I agree that it is probably unnecessary and is a pain to maintain.  I
> would personally prefer to replace that section with a section that points
> the reader to the current published schemas.

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Web & Media Group | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam