Re: prov-links ready for review

Hi Luc and Tim,

I read the Linking Across Provenance Bundles document, and here are
some comments that I hope will be helpful

Best, khalid
------------

C1. In the fourth paragraph, you state that "It is the capability of
referring to the description of the entity, as created by the producer
in this specific bundle, that is of interest to us in this
specification." Some text that explains why you are interested in
doing so, may help the reader follow.

C2. The second paragraph in Section 2 states that "Some applications
may want to augment the descriptions of entity e1 found in bundle b
with other information. They cannot add these descriptions to bundle b
since this would result in a different bundle." Here too, it may not
be clear for the reader what the problem in creating a new bundle 2.

C3. I think that the introduction as well as the beginning of Section
2, where the concept of Mention is introduced, as a bit dry, in the
sense that they are not accompanied by examples that can help the
reader follows the argument or understand how mentionOf is used. In
this respect, Example 1 can be introduced earlier and used as a means
of motivating the need for a construct like mentionOf in the beginning
of Section 2.

C4. In the second paragraph in Section 2, "found in bundle b" ->
"found in a bundle b". Later on in the same section, "the entity e1
may described" -> "the entity e1 may be described"

C5. I found Example  2 slightly difficult to follow. In particular,
the reader is not taken through the first turtle excerpt, which
contains both the specification of the bundle obs:bundle1, and
provenance records specifying the provenance of such a bundle as a
whole. In example 2, "it may useful" -> "it may be useful"