Re: PROV-ISSUE-563 (primer-alternates-figure): Primer Section 3.9 Alternates [Primer]

From: Paolo Missier <Paolo.Missier@ncl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 20:08:43 +0100
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi,

not sure who raised this, but I believe that in the example of 3.9 the statement

ex:articleV2 prov:alternateOf      ex:articleV1

is redundant, since it follows by Inf. 20 in CONSTR.

This may be noted explicitly but I would keep the statement, as it elicited a relevant comment.

It seems that whoever raised the issue feels, like me, that specializations and alternates should not mix so freely.

-Paolo

--
Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org