Re: PROV-ISSUE-497: prov-dm: Data Model Figure 1 [prov-dm]

I think it's unfortunate that we have ended up with two distinct names for so
many of the concepts (e.g. Generation / wasGeneratedBy).  That alone creates
mental clutter for a reader.

If we are to have this multiplicity of names, then I think it's not unreasonable
to put them in the diagram - I'd probably parenthesize the concept (e.g.
"WasGeneratedBy (Generation)").

[later] OTOH, I also like Paul's point about keeping the diagram super-simple.
Count me conflicted.