Primary Source again (Re: PROV-ISSUE-518: Data Model Section 5.2.4 ) [prov-dm]

Hi all,

How do we address this issue?
The current definition is:

A primary source^ ◊
<http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-dm/#concept-primary-source> for a topic
refers to something produced by some agent with direct experience and
knowledge about the topic, at the time of the topic's study, without
benefit from hindsight.

I wonder whether the wording 'refers to' is suitable here. We don't mean
'is', but 'a derivation from'. Would this address the concern?

Luc