Re: update on issue-479

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 11:49:47 +0200
To: Satya Sahoo <satya.sahoo@case.edu>
Cc: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Satya,

I was looking at the examples in the SVN

e.g.
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/fd73db6e4572/examples/eg-25-extended-crime-file-example/rdf/extended-crime-file-pt2.ttl

There still using trig syntax.

bundlePost2 {

}

Also, how do these things get updated in the editor's draft? Does tim
just run a script?

Thanks
Paul

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 11:26 PM, Satya Sahoo <satya.sahoo@case.edu> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
> Sorry about the delay. It's done.
>
> If there are no objections, I will close the issue.
>
> Best,
> Satya
>

> On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 9:28 AM, Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Satya,
>>
>> I was wondering if you had a chance do the trig examples for the ontology?
>>
>> If you don't have time, I can go ahead and do them.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Paul

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam