skeleton of the implementation report

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 20:19:30 +0200
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

Thanks to Dong for putting together the skeleton of the implementation
report with input from Stephan and myself.

You can find the skeleton here:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/reports/prov-implementations.html

Please let us know what you think.

For discussion, we were wondering if we needed/wanted test cases for
the constraints. This is a serious amount of effort so we should
consider how it should look. There was some discussion last week but
we'd like to pick that up here and making a firm decision on that
soon.

Thanks
Paul