Re: PROV-ISSUE-479: cite TriG for examples [Ontology]

Hi Paul and Ivan,
Thanks for the responses!

> I would suggest the following for modifying the example:
>
> ## A provenance file located a http://example.com/provbundle1
>
> @base:     <http://example.com/provbundle1> .
> @prefix my:      <http://example.com/my#> .
> @prefix prov:    <http://www.w3.org/ns/prov#> .
>
> <>  a prov:Bundle;
>    prov:generatedAtTime "2012-05-24T10:30:00"^^xsd:dateTime;
>    prov:wasAttributedTo :Bob;
>
> my:report1
>  a my:Report, prov:Entity;

I may be missing something, but I interpret the above example as:
1. <> my:report1 a my:Report . and <> my:report1 a prov:Entity. - are quads
instead of triples?

Did you mean to have an explicit predicate linking statements (reports) to
the bundle

<bundle1>
   a prov:Bundle ;
   <contains> my:report1, my:report2 ;
   prov:generatedAtTime "2012-05-24T10:30:00"^^xsd:dateTime .

with rest of the statements from your example following?

("contains" being a locally defined predicate.)

or both bundle1 and report1 to be bundles? - in that case both would be
same as any other entity?

Thanks.

Best,
Satya

>  my:version "1";
>  prov:generatedAtTime "2012-05-24T10:00:01"^^xsd:dateTime;
>  .

If you want to get really fancy, you can switch the bases in the