Re: PROV-ISSUE-482: [external question] bundle IDs on insertion, context [prov-dm]

From: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 16:59:31 +0100
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Dear all,

I am trying to establish whether this question requires clarifications
in our documents or not.

Which IDs are we referring to here? Bundle IDs or IDs of
entities/agents/etc asserted in bundles?
I assume it's entity/agent/etc IDs.

I believe that both prov-dm and prov-constraints are silent about how to
interpret a given identifier
used in two different bundles.

For instance, we can write:

bundle b1

bundle b2

This is valid provenance (according to prov-constraints). It is not
required explicitly by prov-dm/prov-constraints
that the identifier/uri id denotes the same resource in both bundles.
But isn't this a principle automatically
"inherited" from the Web architecture?