From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl<mailto:p.t.groth@vu.nl>>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:37:03 +0100
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-prov-wg@w3.org>>
Subject: prov-wg: Vote on Exit Criteria

Hello All,

We would now like to vote on the Exit Criteria for Candidate Recommendations for our specifications.

You can find the exit criteria here: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvCRExitCriteria

The proposal is as follows:

The Exit Criteria defined at http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvCRExitCriteria are those that the Working Group will propose as those that need to be met for PROV-O, PROV-N, PROV-DM and PROV-Constraints to move from Candidate Recommendation to Proposed Recommendation.

Please indicate the support or not for this resolution with a +1, 0, or -1 and indicate your institution.

Thanks
Paul

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl<mailto:p.t.groth@vu.nl>)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam