Re: prov-o telecon today

From: Khalid Belhajjame <Khalid.Belhajjame@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 16:35:13 +0100
To: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
CC: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>

Hi Tim,

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it for today's provo telecon.
Regarding the action that was on me.
I just pushed a new version of the OWL ontology where I added comment
(or annotation) to certain properties to justify the hierarchy.
Specifically:

* prov:involved: the comment associated to this property specify that
The relation specified by the object properties, which are
sub-properties of  prov:involved, can also be specified using the
qualification pattern.

* prov:wasDerivedFrom: there is an annotation that specify that this
property is a particular case of prov:wasTracedTo.

* prov:derivationByInsertionFrom, prov:derivationByRemovalFrom,
prov:hadOriginalSource, prov:wasQuotedFrom, prov:wasRevisionOf: These
properties have now annotation specifying why they are subproperties of
prov:wasDerivedFrom

* prov:involvee. The comments associated with this property specify that
the subproperties of prov:involvee are used to cite the object of an
unqualified PROV-O triple whose predicate is a subproperty of prov:involved

Thanks, khalid