Re: PROV-ISSUE-281 (TLebo): prov-o namspaces are not dereferencable [Ontology]

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 11:29:48 -0400
To: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Using the following, I see that the PROV namespace is now using content negotiation:

curl -H "Accept: application/rdf+xml" -L http://www.w3.org/ns/prov
curl -H "Accept: text/turtle" -L http://www.w3.org/ns/prov

these HTTP 200 to prov.rdf and prov.ttl, respectively.

For future reference, could someone report what was done to achieve this?
More importantly, what steps will need to be taken again when prov-o is updated in future releases?

Thanks,
Tim