proposal separating collections

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:45:35 +0200
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

In our last telcon, there was an agenda item to discuss the
possibility of creating a separate document around collections.

Currently, in prov-dm and particularly prov-o, collections take a lot
of space to explain. This makes the documents seem unbalanced and the
model seem more complicated than it is. Thus, I'm making the following
proposal:

Make collections a separate document that contains both the content
from prov-dm and prov-o. Collections would remain a recommendation.

What do you think?

I would like to vote on this at next week's if we have consensus.

Thanks
Paul