RE: proposal separating collections

From: Stephan Zednik <zednis@rpi.edu>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 19:26:39 -0600
To: "'Paul Groth'" <p.t.groth@vu.nl>, "'Provenance Working Group WG'" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
If we define collections (including dictionaries) in an extension to PROV-O with a different namespace it would resolve the current issue with dual usage of prov:value in the ontology (ISSUE-363) and would read very clean.

I support the suggestion to move collections and dictionaries out of the core provenance documents and into a recommendation and extension of prov-o.

--Stephan