Re: PROV-ISSUE-334 (define-qualification-pattern): Qualification Pattern was used, used in bold font in its first occurrence, but never defined. [PROV-O HTML]

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 15:59:43 +0100
To: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
I've modified description-qualified-terms.inc.html to describe this,
waiting for Tim to push the magic buttons to include it in the master
HTML.

See start of https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/76ffc61d8223/ontology/prov-o-html-sections/description-qualified-terms.inc.html

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team