PROV-ISSUE-371 (junzhao): timestamped provo.owl [PROV-O HTML]

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 15:38:57 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
PROV-ISSUE-371 (junzhao): timestamped provo.owl [PROV-O HTML]

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/371

Raised by: Jun Zhao
On product: PROV-O HTML

Can we talk  about when or whether we will have snapshots for our ontology, like  ProvenanceOntology-20120430.owl? Or achieve similar functionality via other mechanisms?

Because our ontology is still work in progress, it is important to have the right ontology content associated with each prov-o spec public release or even work draft.

I think this would be something really nice to have at least for this upcoming public release.

I am happy to discuss more on this.

-- Jun